Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Experiences of Life

These pages were dedicated to people suffering from Bipolar Disorder only, at first, now we seem to be broadening out a little with this one; but still within the Bipolar Experience or Bipolar Living.
I have recently come across some information that explains a lot about someone who is Bipolar I with psychotic tendencies; the psychotic tendencies are verbal auditory hallucinations.  These always seemed to be a contradition to the diagnosis except now I have found the basis for that diagnosis and understand more about Bipolar Disorder and Mental illness in general. 
Most of all I have discovered a whole new realm of human life experiences and wish to share it here.  This is just the tip of the iceberg; there seems to be a vast amount of information on mental illnesses that has come to light within the past few decades since I started research on Bipolar Disorder and other mental illnesses.  So there will be new information as I find it.  This information may be about any type of disorder or condition that I am finding out about since I started writing these blogs.  I am thirsty for knowledge and wish to share it with everyone I can and help anyone I can with these humble blogs of mine. 
It will take time for me to gather all the information and I am striving to present it in a way that can be understood by the general public.  People have different experiences and they love to share it and I am just a receiver of the experiences not necessarily the person who experiences them.  Much of what I am presenting may be wrong or I may misunderstand but I am keeping it as factual as possible.
A lot of the information causes controversy as to whether it can be proven or not I unfortunately can not prove anything I am not a researcher. I am just someone seeking information to help, cause someone to think about, save someone needless worry or just to give someone the push they need to get help.

No comments: