Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Blogs and What I Hope to Accomplish

Hello from wena

When I started my first blog in July of 2011 I never dreamed that I would write 75 which is where it stands now.  I hope that I have accomplished what I tried to do.  Helping people with mental disorders to have more rewarding lives with knowledge of Bipolar disorder.

My goal is to bring information that all people with mental illnesses can use for living a more fulfilling life and to educate the general public about mental health issues.

Any and all comments would be appreciated I am a novice and would love to hear the feedback about the blogs that I write.

If one person ishelped by what I am writing my goal in life is fulfilled.  I plan to branch out into the rest of the psychiatric world with more blogs on more subjects that may be of interest.

Thank you for reading my humble efforts at trying to reeducate the worlde one word at a time.

No comments: