Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Depression

Depression

Today I feel a distance from everyone Again Why do I Love to Hate

Again I want to run into a mind like mine Someone who can understand whit it is like to feel the way that I do Sometimes I just want to sit down and cry
Sometimes I feel that all I can do is cry Being able to cry is something that is all that I am capable of doing Being unable to cry is a lonely feeling whicch fills up your sole existence for the time you are depressed

Hope is placed on the holding shelf I must find a way out of my occupancy in my mind I must adapt to the changes in my moodswings Thinking of this and determining a plan is complicated Myemotions govern my thoughts My thoughts are restricted and it seems nothing brought forth is in anyway like a decision Not even in the smallest way



When it lifts When you finally can weep there is such a release that you can once again feel your blood rush to you broken heart The heart is healed from all that was contained inside of you Ecletic contemplation shows some benefits although all that is required is an awarness A sensibility a sane mind to contend with the depression



But now I am writing and sharing and for the first time writing in order to share with you


Maybe a thought that was always there Wasted days and years What has brought this on A lot of encourgement from some very special people at a homeless shelter

No comments: