Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bipolar Life



What am I going through at this moment? Do you ever feel this way?

What I feel, my thoughts running on a motor overdriven up and on the run, I feel the universal feelings intensified colliding and can not survive the impact. The head of the spitting cobra in my mind stings and becomes crisscrossed on thehighway of crossing delusions until the realness of my world is topsy-turvy. Sordid nonreal possession of what goes into it. The sanity of dark become the night star in my head that appears at times. When the falling showers of stars light up the background of the sky they make up the words that flow and are a symptom. They race and unleash the poets gift weaving beautiful patterns on a page.

What better way to feel. Welcome to it. What is there to be had when all that is all that has ever bee is.

I represent the Bipolar community who say worse or better there is only the reality in my mind that is all that is the matter when what matters is what is the matter with me.

Mood contemplation. The thoughts of an Old Head not yet of age. I am guilty of feeling good. A pain exquisite and deadly crying for blessed peace in a frightful world that has been created by my mind, Am I less or more of a person that is shown to others? Painful but happy to be me.

No comments: